Diet plan question

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Ambrosia3
    on

Hello – Do people stick to the diet plan as recommended or can you cook in bulk and have the same breakfast and lunch for a few days in a row, rather than having to prepare new meals everyday?

• posted by NewLife
    on

Hi and welcome 🙂

Have a look at the ‘what did you eat today’ thread to get some ideas. I think it’s fine to repeat the same meals over and over as long as they are low carb and contain fat 🙂 I have the same breakfast most days.
    I haven’t followed the recipes in the book, I do my own thing, just adapting what I used to eat to make it healthier.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi
    You can adapt it any way you wish as long as you stick to the rules.
    I make a big pan of soup stew or broth at the weekends to use for lunches through the week.

• posted by Ambrosia3
    on

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Looking forward to starting on the diet next week!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

And we’re looking forward to watching you progress through your journey Ambrosia3.
    If you need any help. commiseration, or even just a litttle celebration, give a shout out, we are all here to help.

Please log in or register to post a reply.