~Diet book

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Dragonflyz
    on

Hi, I am just starting this diet, and bought the receipt book. Going through the 8 week Meal Planner which I intended to follow,
    I have become a little confused – Big mushrooms on the planner is 130 Cal but when you look at the receipt it is 180 cal.
    50 cal difference, which is correct. Also how may carbs are we supposed to have each day.

Thanks

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

can you be more precise, which recipe are your referring to and give page for planner. Will see what I can work out for you but generally mushrooms are very low, might be a difference of what they are cooked in or with.

• posted by Dragonflyz
    on

Hi,
    Planner on page 200 week 2 Big Mushrooms with feta = 130 cals
    Then if you look on the actual receipt on page 30 it states that the cals are 180
    So I am not sure which to include in my daily allowance. Also how may carbs per day

Many thanks

on

Thanks for getting back. The planner says 130 cals but so does the recipe on page 30. Are you misreading it as it is in very pale lilac print but definitely says 130.

• posted by Dragonflyz
    on

No my book definitely say 180 on page 30. I will take the 130 from the planner

thank you

on

printing error no doubt

• posted by Theodora
    on

I’m with Dragonflyz on this one – my book say 180 on page 30 and 130 on page 200. Odd – maybe the book has been re-issued?

Please log in or register to post a reply.