Day one

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cafh23
    on

Hi Everyone,

So I have decided that today is the day for my journey to begin. I am trying not to think about the bigger picture but to concentrate on just one day at a time.

I have contemplated starting this properly for over a month and have made a lot of the recipes. The only thing that was holding me back was me and so no more excuses.

I love the recipes that I have seen and the meals I have made and I want to make a conscious lifestyle change rather than see this as be on a diet.

In recent months I have found myself quite anxious in certain scenarios and I honestly think that this is down to the foods that I was eating. I really want to start feeling healthy 🙂

• posted by kimmisuee
    on

Hello!

I am on my first day too!

Good luck on your journey, heres to our first step!

kimmisuee

• posted by Nabs
    on

Good luck to you! Sounds like you’re well prepared to start BSD’ing. 🙂 That’s awesome.

• posted by kimmisuee
    on

How is yours going? Ive lost 13lbs so far woo!! had a cheaty day yesterday as i was scuba diving though haha!

• posted by Anyexcuse
    on

I’ve decided to start too but I’m a week behind you guys. How’s your first week been? What meals have you enjoyed?

Please log in or register to post a reply.