Day One

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by perforatededges
    on

Starting out on the 800 BSD today. Not diabetic but doing this to prevent future health problems and to reverse my overweight status. I have tried many diets before, namely Weight Watchers but always never quite get there and fall off the wagon. I’m hoping that the wagon keeps going on this one.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi there
    Welcome to this very friendly forum, keep posting good or bad, any queries there is always someone here to assist. Hope your week goes well for you.
    Regards janπŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

• posted by Nursebean
    on

Welcome oh PERFORATED one! This is the beginning of an exciting path for you. I’d recommend downloading (or uploading I never know) MyFitnessPal so that you can keep up to date with your calorie intake, carbs and exercise – its a great app!
    As someone who has tried every diet on that planet I believe this one is easy – but most of all its effective – and when you reach your goal you can always use fasts to help you maintain this beautiful new weight!
    I’m so excited for you!
    Bean xx

• posted by Kateh
    on

Hello,
    Well done in joining our happy band. I only started last friday (29th july) and have already lost 5lbs. Its a fantastic diet, you will love it.
    I like you have been on every diet going but this one makes perfect sense from both a medical and nutritional perspective! ( blimey I sound like I know we hat I’m talking about. ….lols)
    Good luck and keep posting
    Kate x

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Welcome PERFORATED EDGES! Hope yr 1st day is going well ..if youre feeling a bit rubbishy,it will pass in a few days,so just keep the faith.So many wonderful stories here to inspire and encourage you! Look no further than KATEH..five pounds down since friday πŸ‘πŸ» and its good to know youre getting healthier as you get slimmer!
    I know only too well about falling off the wagon ( multiple times! ) but i’ m finding the less carbs i have,the less hungry i am,so i think this is more do able than ww and SW xx

• posted by Avila
    on

Welcome – there are a few August 1st starters – having a bit of chatter and support over on the thread ‘starting tomorrow’ (maybe the thread needs renaming as we have started now.)

I have survived day 1 so far and working tonight away from temptation….. have taken all my before measurements and scary selfies to capture the look I hope to banish….

Please log in or register to post a reply.