Day one

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Treanna7
    on

After promising myself I would start a few times life got in the way.
    So today committing myself to go the whole eight weeks.
    The few times I have started I have noticed a huge weight loss.
    The last time I lost 4 kilos before really bad news blew it all away.
    Learning to not use food as a comfort anymore.
    Glad there is others who understand

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Go for it Treanna7. This diet/way of life really does work – you know that because you lost 4kgs.
    Life will always throw you curve balls. Have you thought about strategies to put in place to help you? Mindfulness meditation comes to mind. If you already practice it you’re half way there – if not, apps like Headspace and Smiling Minds are good places to start, unless you have other things in mind..
    Check out the Mindfulness section at the bottom of the forum page.
    It’s really exciting that you’re committing to the whole eight weeks.
    It will be great to read your progress.

• posted by Treanna7
    on

Day two.
    Thankyou Switzerland.
    It has been a hard road over the last three months. i have special needs kids and one tried to hang herself and then we found out my son was being “groomed” at the sheltered workshop he is at and was sexually assaulted. We are in the process of sorting it out with the police so food has been a comfort for me. But have made it about me at the moment. Trying not to let myself get back to the old me. I have health problems and losing more weight will be fantastic for me. Thankyou for responding. <3

Please log in or register to post a reply.