Day one…here I go πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Dani
    on

Well day one has started…I’m feeling quite nervous and excited and a bit scared…my biggest issue is failure..I’m good at that..the amount of times I start a diet or change my eating habits and then for whatever excuses I go back to bingeing…while reading the forums one of the messages I did get is that it is only 8 weeks..not really a huge sacrifice in time considering I’ve been on this earth for 51 yrs…my blood sugars are high, my cholesterol was high and my thyroid is playing up..so it’s time to get real…let the journey begin πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Welcome Dani,
    We all feel a bit nervous to start with, it’s such a radical change to the usual recommendations for managing diabetes. There’s a lot to learn but you’ll find lots of good tips and advice on the forums, and if you need help the lovely folk on the forums will come to the rescue. πŸ™‚

• posted by Christine Denise
    on

Hi Dania I hope it was a good first day for you. Best advice is to keep the food varied and interesting to avoid boredom

Please log in or register to post a reply.