Day 6 and going well but!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jet51
    on

Sick of drinking plain water with cucumber, fizzy water with lemon, black tea and black coffee any ideas anyone?

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Hi Jet
    Yes, its definitely a challenge, I haven’t yet kicked my Pepsi max habit but here are some other suggestions:
    Add full fat cream to your coffee (but count cals and carbs)
    Fruity teas, with a spoonful of coconut oil
    Fruity tea bags in fizzy water – gives more of a fragrance than a taste
    Mint tea in fizzy water with lime – non-alcoholic mohito

See what you think and let us know how you get on. Best wishes.

• posted by Shrinkydinkyman
    on

A bottle of Beaujolais work’s for me 🍷Cheers.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

There are lots of herbal teas out there to try and chais – with or without milk, or coconut water (watch the carbs though), or unsweetened almond milk (again watch the carbs). Whatever you decide to try, be sure to count cals and carbs.

• posted by Jet51
    on

Hi Janet1973, thank you some good ideas there which I shall try! Hope your progressing well with the diet.

• posted by Jet51
    on

Hi SunnyB,
    Thank you some good ideas there, I appreciate you taking the time to respond, good luck with the diet hope it’s going well for you!

• posted by Jet51
    on

Hi Shrinkydnkyman!
    Oh I wish!! No alcohol for us for a few weeks having seriously over indulged for several weeks recently but I shall keep that in mind for the future thank you!

• posted by SOS
    on

Try pomegranate teabags in fizzy water with a smidgen of stevia.

• posted by Jet51
    on

Thank you SOS, went looking for pomegranate tea bags today with no success but gave me the impetus to pick a few different types of teas so thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Please log in or register to post a reply.