Day 4 and feeling peckish today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by jabbygirl
    on

Hi everyone I started on Monday and have managed to keep on track so far. Which is a real achievment for me ๐Ÿ˜Š today felt a bit anxious and wanted to snack throughout the day. I drank water and succumbed to a small apple between meals. Have kept to 800-850 calories a day and am surprised that I haven’t felt really hungry (as I have on other diets) The scales say I have lost 7lbs so I must keep going. The forum has really helped me. I dont feel like I am doing this on my own and the advice has been invaluable. So a big thank you to everyone sharing thoughts, recipes, life stories and advice on here ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Brazil_nut
    on

That’s great jabby. I have stuck to it too – so far lost a lb and gained a lb which is annoying! No idea why. Any diet I do I don’t seem to lose weight for a bit longer maybe 2 weeks at least … I need to remember this and not get disheartened! 7lbs amazing though! Must be so motivating too!

• posted by Brazil_nut
    on

That’s great jabby. I have stuck to it too – so far lost a lb and gained a lb which is annoying! No idea why. Any diet I do I don’t seem to lose weight for a bit longer maybe 2 weeks at least … I need to remember this and not get disheartened! 7lbs amazing though! Must be so motivating too!

Please log in or register to post a reply.