Day 2

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Col
    on

Hi everyone….started the bsd yesterday, was a good day and much easier than I anticipated. Been lurking here for a few days reading the posts and getting such great inspiration that I thought I would join in!

Prepared by reading the book through twice, going for the real food option and cooking all from scratch, looking forward to trying some of the recipes already posted.

Thanks a lot to everyone for the inspiration ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘Œ

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi Col and welcome to the forums
    I love reading all these amazing stories from ordinary people.
    No marketing budget here, no one selling anything, just a whole new way of life that really works
    Soon, your own story will be inspiring others
    Best of luck

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Col. Welcome to the forums.

Looking forward to reading your progress.

• posted by Col
    on

Thank you Bill and Captainlynne, appreciate the welcome. Was delighted to see a loss of 2.5 pounds after day 1 and am aiming for at least a stone over this 8 weeks, will then either stick on the 800 for another 4 or switch to 5:2 depending on where I am, will check levels after a week to see if they have settled back to where they used to be prior to my all the carbs you can eat party months!

Reading both your stories with interest, well done for how much you have achieved ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Great start Col. Please keep us posted with your progress. We love to read the stories.

Please log in or register to post a reply.