Day 13

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by healthychange
    on

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here on the BSD forums!
    I’ve been trying to lose weight for 2 years, and have actually gained a stone and a half instead. I have visited my GP and a dietician, as I have been eating under 1400 cals per day for months now, and still no weight loss. It has been so disheartening to see my weight spiral upwards instead of decreasing.
    This was all true until I started the blood sugar diet. After just 12 days I have lost 5 pounds! I’m at my lowest weight for months and I couldn’t be happier that something is finally working! Sticking to the 800 has been easier than I thought, and I have found many different ways to fill up with low calorie foods like vegetables and low carb fruits.
    Looking forward to 6 more good weeks!

• posted by Ziggy
    on

You must be so please after all you have been through to try to lose weight. Glad that the BSD is working for you, just stick at it and watch yourself disappear.

• posted by healthychange
    on

thank you for the encouragement, heres to a happier, slimmer me!

Please log in or register to post a reply.