day 10 plateau

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by NellieBones
    on

Hi all. Had a very successful first week, lost 8 pounds, but have now plateau-ed (sp). I am not doing anything different, but even the ounces showing on my scales are staying the same! Any suggestions for a kick start? I am not diabetic, but have all the qualifications! Do periods make a periodic difference to weight loss? Don’t want to look for excuses, just answers. Thanks.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi. Think we’ve all experienced that at some point, it seems our bodies need to get accustomed to the weight loss before letting more weight go and, yes periods can make a difference. But stick with the plan and you’ll see the weight will move again.

• posted by NellieBones
    on

Thanks, Captainlynne. It’s good to know that this is a common experience, albeit a frustrating one. I feel really well, so I’ll definitely stick with it.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

No problem. I learned about it the hard way over many years at different slimming clubs! Glad to hear you’re feeling really well, and looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Please log in or register to post a reply.