Day 1 of my new life

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Golfcaddie
    on

Hi everyone. Just popped on to introduce myself. I have been an advocate of the 5:2 diet previously but weight loss was not enough, so decided to give the BSD a try. Read the book on Saturday, planned some meals and shopped on Sunday, and started today. I am not diabetic, but probably heading that way if I don’t get a grip.

My shopping basket yesterday has never been so colourful!! It was really quite exciting! So todays menu is:
    B: two scrambled eggs with 10g butter, and 50 smoked salmon
    L: Mixed salad of tuna, butter beans, tomato, cucumber, pepper, and crème fraiche, to be eaten in lettuce leaf parcels
    D; either chicken stirfry or bacon and bean courgette, depending on mood.

Does this sound ok? It all comes under the 800 cals and also leaves a few calories for milk in my coffee which is a necessity.
    Reading my way through all the forums and trying to get to know you all a little, so I look forward to seeing you all progress and hopefully joining you in your successes!!

• posted by Onmyway
    on

Sounds really lovely to me!

Good luck to you, hope you love it and get the results you’re hoping for.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Good luck GolfCaddie and a warm welcome to you. We are all here to help, encourage and we are not judgemental. Just a friendly bunch of people all trying our best to live a long and healthy life🤣😉💞🦜. Birdy

Please log in or register to post a reply.