Day 1 Done!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JCH187
    on

I started yesterday and made it through the first day!! I had a plain yogurt and pear for breakfast, 2 egg omelette with herbs and celery for lunch and the cottage pie with cauliflower mash and peas for dinner. The cottage pie recipe I got from here and it was delicious, 5 portions in the freezer!

I easily drank 2.5l water, plus a couple of cups of tea (normal and peppermint) but still felt mildly headachy all day and very hungry/craving which I’m sure will go in time.

Today I’m opting for brunch, mushrooms with cheesy beans plus skinny chilli tonight.

Thank you to everyone who posts recipes and what they’re eating, I’m not a very good cook and lack imagination and these really help me!

• posted by PeggyCarterRogers
    on

Well done! That sounds like a good start, keep it up!

I’m almost 4 weeks in now and have found the forum posts so helpful, both in terms of support and recipes. I can recommend Izzy’s hunter’s chicken recipe btw, it’s amazing.

Please log in or register to post a reply.