Dairy replacement

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Loubaggins
    on

Hi all,

I’m starting the BSD next week (book is on it’s way!), I have around 5 stone to loose and 37 and pre-diabetic (it runs in the family), I have everything crossed this will work for me.

Quick questions though, I’m dairy intolerant so use alpro and rice milk. Is that ok as a substitute?

Many thanks

Lou

• posted by Annemc
    on

Hey Loubaggins
    I too don’t drink normal milk. I’m not huge on soy and almond milks. Really don’t like the taste. I use rice milk (brown rice) or coconut milk, but only in small amounts as I also have not yet found out what is or isn’t recommended on the BSD – so I am just going with what I usually have and am hoping for the best. I just make sure to check the sugar and carb content and go with the lowest I can find and add it to my calories for the day. Good luck.

• posted by Loubaggins
    on

Thanks Annemc, that’s really helpful. I managed to do around 7lb in my first work and I’m keen to keep it up.

Lou

Please log in or register to post a reply.