Compliment

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

I saw a friend today that I haven’t seen since before BSD and I could see her looking at me. She then said that I was looking really well. I said thank you and told her I had lost about 1 1/2 stone. And the compliment was, yes that top is hanging on you like a blanket. I loved it. I told her how and she is going read the book.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Brilliant, unfortunately for me it will be a while before anyone notices because I was 75kg then a diabetic nutritionist put me on her diet and I gained 5kg, on this plan I have just managed to undo the damage she did and lost 5kg. Most people I know last saw me at 75kg so I am about the same. At least they won’t be saying I have put on weight which they would have 10 weeks ago.

Keep on keeping on, it works.

• posted by Janrg1
    on

Oh that would be disappointing.
    I don’t want to buy smaller clothes till I’ve lost 2 stone. But I do have clothes that a far too big on me already. As I wash them I just fold them and put them on a growing pile ready for those charity bags that come through the door. Looks like this top can join that pile. 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.