Cloud Bread

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Che_Knight
    on

Has anyone tried or made “cloud bread”? Saw a news article on it so thought I’d give it a go. There are recipe variations out there but the basic one is eggs, cream cheese, cream of tartar and a bit of sweetener (if wanted).
    I used 50% less fat cream cheese to keep the calories down and by my reckoning, it’s very low carb.
    I hope I’ve worked everything out right coz I was pleasantly surprised by the results!

• posted by Debsym62
    on

I hadn’the heard of it until you posted but looking it up it does look interesting.

• posted by Cazzowary
    on

Yes- cloud bread is a blessing when you want something a bit bready and its lovely with cheese . I first heard of it as oopsie bread (it came about because of a mistake reading a recipe). I add psyllium husks to mine to get more fibre for obvious reasons. Enjoy making it! 🙂

• posted by Laska
    on

Does cloud bread work without sweeteners ? I really dont like them (nor sweet tasting bread )

• posted by Ziggy
    on

I’ve made it a few times, I don’t use sweeteners, I use a garlic or herb cream cheese. It works fine for me and is not to calorific for 2 pieces.

Please log in or register to post a reply.