Checking in, Salky

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi. Another pound off, making a total of 31. Fasting bloods seeing more 4s than 6s, but mainly between 5 and 6.

Had a few days ill – ate something that disagreed with me. Would normally have eaten toast in the past when I had upset stomach, but kept to the plan. Not having bread in the house really worked 😊 I’ve not touched any bread since I started this 10 weeks ago – bread companies will be going out of business!

How are you doing?

• posted by theblackspot
    on

It’s my weigh in day. I’m dead chuffed as I’ve lost another 5lbs. Have felt quite tired today which surprised me, as I’ve been feeling great on the diet up till now. Think I’ll be drinking more water…
    Can’t get on with Greek yoghurt for breakfast while I’m doing the 8 weeks. For 200 kc it’s just sooooo small. Tastes amazing, berries or tosted seeds on it etc, but it’s tiny! I’m going back to breakfast salad with smoked Mackrell tomorrow. It’s nice to have something on my plate which takes a while to clear. But I’m not a gluten. Honest.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Great stuff you two.
    over the next few weeks as more and more folk finish the 8 weeks we are going to see some astounding results going by the current progress reports being posted.
    theblackspot, I don’t do breakfast but I enjoy the yoghurt and berries as a late night snack.

• posted by theblackspot
    on

The night snack option sounds good Bill1954, I’m hoping folks stick it out. Not heard much from some that started the same week as me. Hoping it stays this doable and I don’t suddenly hit a wall. Any heads up from you guys?

• posted by Bill1954
    on

No wall or plateau here yet but from what I have read, those who have experienced it seem to get the weight loss going again within a couple of weeks.
    I do expect my weight loss to slow down the longer I go on.

Please log in or register to post a reply.