Changing my life

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Wartonatree
    on

Hi everyone, I started the 8 week diet July 11th & have lost 15lbs so far. My blood sugar has dropped dramatically & I’ve stopped half of my diabetic meds. I also just started at a gym this week.
    I’m a California girl so I’m having to translate a bit. Lol! Excited to be reading your posts.

• posted by Souperwoman
    on

Well done Wartonatree. I am a T2 also and have reduced some of my meds and even averaging 1200 cals per day I have lost 14 1bs in 6 weeks.
    I see this as a lifestyle change, rather than a diet. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to bread, pasta and potatoes, though I will admit to craving chocolate occasionally!
    Keep up the good work!

• posted by Wartonatree
    on

Souperwoman, Thank you for the encouragement. I confess I miss bread & potatoes. I couldn’t care less about pasta.
    Like you I see this a lifestyle change. I’m sick & tired of being sick & tired.
    I’ve noticed my sleep has improved & I have more energy. It really is amazing how quickly your body responds.

Please log in or register to post a reply.