Cellulite

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Flowerpot
    on

Hi all, i’ve been wondering if those folks that have or had cellulite before starting the BSD have seen a change in the appearance of their skin where the cellulite is/was? When the fat is removed from the cells just below the skin surface do the cells return to their normal smaller size, are they able to shrink back. In the past i’ve read that one can never remove cellulite once the cell has filled and stretched with stored fat, but I dont want to believe that. I know our bodies are extremely intelligent and i’m hoping some folks can say a resounding YES, all will be restored to bumpless thighs, upper arms, belly and bum, not to mention all the amazing other good that goes on inside us as we remove fat from these bods of ours.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi Flowepot
    I’ve lost 28kg and all the cellulite I had in my thighs is GONE!😀
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by Flowerpot
    on

Oh wow Linda thats fantastic!! Thanks for update. I’m so pleased to know that cellulite actually disappears!!
    So many good things about this BSD.
    And this is just another one. Yay

• posted by CGeorge
    on

My mother had cellulite before starting BSD. She used to exercise in the morning in the gym and along with BSD she used to apply cellulite firming body creme from Image SkinCare. My mother found this product on Internet. Her cellulite has disappeared a lot.

• posted by Trish45D
    on

Cellulite is fat. The only way to get rid of it is to lose fat (weight). Actually, you would be better off smothering your body in olive oil than buying moisturisers, and I know we all have that on hand. 🙂

• posted by AndreaG
    on

I’ve not lost that much but the cellulite is definitely reducing in my thighs. I’m also exercising more.

Please log in or register to post a reply.