Cauliflower rice

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Pubnicky32
    on

Hey everyone, I’m just preparing everything to start on Monday but was wondering if you can prepare your cauliflower rice in bulk and freeze x
    Tia
    Nicole

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Some people do this, I don’t but then I use mashed cauli almost all the time as I love it.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hello Pubnicky32, I do my cauli in bulk. Whizz it in the blender then portion it up in bags and put it straight in the freezer. It might discolour a bit but not if you get it straight into freezer i.e. dont leave it sitting around or even in the fridge. Half the cauli gets riced and the other half I cook and make mash portions, super good with horseradish sauce.

• posted by Pubnicky32
    on

Thank you so much x I’m new to all of this and am not the keenest of cooks so am trying to cut cooking time as much as poss x

• posted by Verano
    on

Have a look at the thread ‘101 ways with cauliflower’. Just type the title into the search box above. May give you some inspiration. Good luck.

Please log in or register to post a reply.