Can't wait to start (again!)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Madmare
    on

I’ve been reading some of the forums, I had forgotten how inspiring they are!
    I have tried this diet earlier in the year I lost11 pounds in around 3 weeks and since then have stalled. I lost a couple put back on etc. I was not really serious about it kept eating too much too much alcohol.
    I don’t have a sweet tooth and I eat well the problem is portion size (I can eat more than my husband) and alcohol. I like wine
    I went on holiday to France for 3 weeks. In England I am indifferent to bread but the baguettes and croissants are a different matter. I was dreading weighing myself when I came home but I got on the scales and I had lost a pound!!!
    I was so happy, but since then I have been on the self district path carbs and other naughties.

But today feels different I want to do this so let’s start by being honest.
    I am 57 years of age stand 5′ 6″ tall and weigh 11stone 7lbs
    I have finally said it. I cannot remember when I was honest about this
    So today is day 1 second time round
    I am going to do this with your help
    I am going to do this

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Madmare
    Welcome back to the BSD! Hope your second go will bring great success for you again. As you have been reading around the forum, you will know already there is lots of support and help on here and plenty of advise too. Make good use of it. The people on here have supported me on shaky days, encouraged me when I thought things were not going right and given me a place to vent without being judged.
    As you have already done the BSD once, you will know the principles, but if you need advise or support or shout out and someone is bound to respond.
    Good luck with it and I look forward to reading of your success in the coming weeks.

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Madmare
    best wishes for resuming BSD!

I’ve decided that I need to resume the level of rigidity that I applied to BSD for the first few weeks – I’ve been a bit lax in recent weeks and whilst I’ve not put any on, I need to admit to myself that it’s not really just a plateau – I’m not losing anything!

• posted by Snoop
    on

Hi Madmare,
    Here’s wishing you lots of fun and success.

Please log in or register to post a reply.