Calories!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by lab
    on

Hi everyone,

I started this diet on Friday of last week and am using the recipes, but I want to do different food, can anyone tell me of a good side which will give me a breakdown of calories and sugar content?

Keep going and thank you for the questions you have put on the forums they are helping!

Lab

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

You could try MyFitnessPal, which lets you log in all your meals and gives you calories, carbs, fat and protein (as well as sugar).

It keeps a handy note of what you’ve been doing (exercise) and food.

Hope that helps!

• posted by Imogen
    on

Hi Lab,

A lot of BSDers seem to use MyFitnessPal.

I tried but it was not well suited to my kindle so now I use FatSecret uk. Basic, easy to use (which works well for me). It allows you to record your daily foods, gives totals for carbs, proteins, fats etc. You can also track your exercise activities and weight.There is an online community supporting lots of different groups if that is of interest. I just use the site to keep tabs on my carbs/cals.

Good luck🌻

Please log in or register to post a reply.