Calorie counting

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JK88
    on

Hi all,

I always find the hardest thing about dieting is all the extra work that goes in to preparing it.

i have the book, and my plan is to follow the meal plan in the book religiously. it keeps me focussed and means i dont need to search for inspiration , if i have none, when it comes to meal times.

My question is this, if i follow the recipes in the book, or the ones on the site, do i need to worry about getting a calorie counting app, or can i just add up the totals from the three meals a day, and make sure i stay below 800?
    thanks

jk

• posted by Timmy
    on

A few people have reported differing calorie counts to the recipes in the book, so probably best worth checking. I just use google rather than an app.

• posted by JK88
    on

I cant imagine the difference is enormous however, if i am sticking to the book recipes?

• posted by GonnaBeDazzling
    on

The difference can be enormous! I don’t think anyone proof read the recipe section, never mind the calorie count!

Please log in or register to post a reply.