Beginning BSD Fast 800 in the morning!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by anthony
    on

Hi all. I am a 56 year old man, 6’2″ and 275 lbs. (188 centimeters and 125 kilos). I have the food, got a scale, am ready to get a good night’s sleep and begin the BSD Fast 800 in the morning. I am prediabetic, have high blood pressure, have some neurological issues that are probably related to blood sugar, and am just generally tired of feeling poorly. I overeat and consume a lot of sugar primarily for emotional reasons, looking forward to seeing if I can commit to this!

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Welcome anthony! You’ll get lots of help and support here. There are lots of people here just like you. Wishing you every success. Just ask for what you need.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Anthony good to have you aboard. You will be surprised how easy it is to commit to the BSD and you will soon be posting your positive results for us to read. Make good use of the forum and yell if you need advise or encouragement, someone will be able to help.

Best of luck!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Welcome to the family Anthony. Lots of support and advice (and laughs) on here 😃

Please log in or register to post a reply.