Bad day

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Highland Margo
    on

What happens if you have a complete blow out one day? 😢😡

• posted by misssay
    on

Try not to stress about it (I’m assuming from your post that you’ve not had a good day?) We are all human, and most, if not all of us, have days where we are not 100% ‘on it.’ Tomorrow is a new day. If you can get straight back on track, you probably won’t have done much damage in just one day. Drink plenty to ‘flush the carbs out.’ Most importantly – don’t beat yourself up about it.

• posted by TraceyH31
    on

I’ve got a bad night coming up on Saturday its take away at a friends. Not sure whether it’s Indian or Chinese yet so wondering if anyone has any advice? My gut instinct is to go for tandoori chicken if it’s Indian as it’s dry cooked in yoghurt although my favourite is chick pea curry. For Chinese I guess perhaps a veg stir fry? Any thoughts would be most welcome.

on

I think I got a bit discouraged. I lost 11lbs in first two weeks and in last two weeks have hardly lost a thing. We were invited out to friends today and I thought “to hell with it”. However I’m going straight back on it tomorrow 😀

• posted by Fredforest
    on

Tandoori Chicken is good. The recipe on the BBCGoodfood site is quite low cal and no sugar.

Avoid Chinese stir fries, my favourite by a country mile, but they use lots of sugar in their recipes something you can avoid if you are cooking yourself.

• posted by TraceyH31
    on

Thanks Fred unfortunately we won’t be cooking we will be ordering from a takeaway hence asking for advice. I’ll have a look at the BBC good food recipe for future use tho

on

It was 2 sausage rolls and Chocolate!!!!

• posted by TraceyH31
    on

That’s not too bad. Tomorrow is another day so you can get back on track then ☺

Please log in or register to post a reply.