Atkins chocolate bars ?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tuesday
    on

Atkins chocolate bars only have 141 cals and 1 carb . Could this be the answer to a craving for chocolate ?

• posted by AnnaJennings
    on

Hello Tuesday. I haven’t heard of them but have managed to control my chocolate craving with two tiny squares of 70 per cent chocolate with a cup of tea in the evening. This hasn’t seemed to have damaged the weight loss so far, but I don’t know how it would affect blood sugar if you are watching that?

• posted by Busybee
    on

Hi
    I have been having a cup of homemade veg soup followed by a low carb chocolate bar for lunch with a cup of black coffee – delicious, and certainly hits the spot with the intense chocolate flavour.

• posted by Shrinkydinkyman
    on

My occasional desire for chocolate is satisfied by having a couple of squares of very dark chocolate (85% coca) I niibble at it and let it melt on my tongue. I get such an intense “high” which would only be obtained by eating a family bar of Dairy Milk. But the difference is I get the benefit of the dark chocolate without the sugar rush and subsequent “crash” Of milk chocolate.

• posted by Chameleonbeetle
    on

Try raw cacao from a health food or organic food store. I get a powder and sprinkle it on stuff, I also get blocks of chocolate that are very satisfying after having only a square or two.

Please log in or register to post a reply.