At the very beginning…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fran28
    on

Hi,
    I’ve just completed day 2 on 800 calories. Although I went to bed very early last night! I must say I have found a new appreciation for food I never realised how few calories vegetables do have when you add it all up! I’ve been drinking a large amount of water and taking a few extra trips to the bathroom haha! However, I’ve been feeling a bit light headed any tips to overcoming this? On to day 3 tomorrow!
    Day 2;
    Breakfast; Scrambled egg and bacon
    Lunch: salad with ham
    Dinner: Chicken with feta cheese, spinach and spicy mixed beans
    Lets hope tomorrow is easier any tips greatly appreciated 🙂

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Snap. I’m just finishing day 2 also. I find my hunger pangs strike at about 7pm so in the last 2 hours I’ve finished my water off – to make it easier for me it’s in a plastic lidded jug in the fridge. Off to bed soon and have just had a coffee with a tiny bit of double cream in……it was very, very nice and I feel full!!

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Fran
    It will just go- probably tomorrow. It’s to do with the body changing over from ( eaten) carb burning to (stored) fat burning. It takes a few days to produce the right enzymes. Meanwhile you have weird symptoms.
    Good luck
    Penny

• posted by Susansilver
    on

Lots of fluid and as much rest as you can get .( exercise can come later when your body adjusts) I am finding a free app called Pause helpful for times when I feel a bit desparate .Very best of luck on what is quite an adventure !

Please log in or register to post a reply.