Anyone starting 1st November lives in Leicester

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Skinnyjeans
    on

This is so doable but lack of sleep, not being organized I slipped off the wagon. Only put 2lbs on but cracking on with it.
    Porridge with chia seeds and blueberries
    28lbs to go
    Anyone with me?

• posted by Happyhols
    on

Good morning skinnyjeans….I went a bit off track at the weekend but back focused yesterday and Im pleased to say it must have only been fluid pushing my weight up yesterday..been on the scales today and Im 2 lbs down..so pleased……yogurt and blueberries for brekkie….onwards and upwards!!

• posted by Comforteater
    on

Yes! Completely fell off the wagon at the weekend, had to cook roast dinner for family gathering and roast potatoes were just too delicious. Then yesterday, Monday, was even worse. Halloween=chocolate and sweets, ready for trick or treaters who didn’t call, shame to waste them, etc etc) . Last few weeks have seen regular similar indulgences. Sometimes it seems as if every shop, cafe and advertisement are specifically designed to get you onto as much carbs as possible.
    Scrambled egg, spinach leaves and a sprinkling of smoked salmon so far today. Hope I can keep this going again:)

Please log in or register to post a reply.