anyone start on 27th Sept??

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Willbeskinny
    on

Hi – I have just done my first week of the 800 and it has overall been good. No headaches, no cravings. I am an emotional eater so trying to ignore the temptation and it has, so far, worked. I just wondered if anyone started the same day as me so we can share weekly weigh ins and monitor / support each other through the 8 weeks and beyond.

I did see another post that was near my starting date, but I can’t find it now. Anyhow, little about me. I am 5ft4in and was 14.4 stones today I am 13.9 so I am quite pleased. Does anyone want to join me, or point me in the right direction??

• posted by Determinedthistime
    on

Hi 😀 I started on the 26th. Yes, me too, feeling overall pretty good. I had a major falling off the wagon on day 4 when I had friends round for dinner. All my planned willpower went out of the window, but I lost 5lbs in week 1, so happy with that.
    I’m an emotional eater too, eat when happy, eat when sad etc etc. I have about 100 lbs + to shift, so I have a long way to go, but I’m hopeful that this way of living/eating will work for me.
    Good day today, 2 large mushrooms filled with cottage cheese & lg tomatoe all baked in oven
    Small portion of hummus with loads of veggie sticks, then tonight, slices of pork loin with cauli mash, corgette and broccoli. Just had a peppermint tea, used to not like, but I think it’s going to be my new best friend – tastes are changing for sure!
    Good luck & best wishes.

Please log in or register to post a reply.