Also in plateau mode

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Irishgirl
    on

In my 4th week of BSD. Lost 17lbs thus far (only 2 stone, 10lbs to go!!!) but this week nothing. Hoping it is just a temporary pause. I am Irish so grew up on all the bad carbs (potatoes, bread etc) but strangely not missing them and have to say I feel great.

Will hang in there and adopt BSD as a way of life going forward. I had a medical last week and blood sugars/BP/Cholesterol were all good which has helped motivate me to continue.

Love the forum. Great people inspiring each other. Thank you all.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Irishgirl, yes let’s call it a temporary pause! I have about 2 stone to lose as well and I’ve lost 12lb 8oz to date (same stage as you).

• posted by BSD
    on

I had times like that, but you need to focus on how well you have done, your medical results and like me you aren’t missing the bad carbs. The scales will move down at some point – stick with it it’s worth it.

Please log in or register to post a reply.