all set and ready to go !

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SuzeJo
    on

Starting this diet today as I’ve been diagnosed with Prediabetes (my partner is Type 1 Diabetic), have read the book from cover to cover ..twice.. and keep flipping through it, have also bought the recipe book ..so it’s all systems go … any help will be greatly received ! 🙂

• posted by Rice_and_Curry
    on

Hey there,

Its my first day today too. Although I have not ben dignosed with diabetes or prediabetes for me its my weight and food intake which is worrying me.

I’ve just had a quick lunch – spicy prawns. Haven’t had time to do a full shop. But I did stock up on chick-peas. Planning to substitute crisps with roasted chickpeas made in the airfryer.

What have you eaten so far today?

Have a good day : )

• posted by Flash21
    on

Good luck SuzeJo and Rice_and_Curry! You’ve made a good choice starting the BSD and an even better one by joining the forums! You’ll find lots of helpful advice and tips on these threads and you can search them too (use the box in the top right hand corner of the screen). Keep up posted with your progress!

• posted by SuzeJo
    on

Hey Good Luck Rice_and_Curry … keep in touch and let’s see how we both get on eh ?

Many Thanks Flash21 …will keep posting how it’s going 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.