Affordable (i.e. cheap ;)) Bathroom Scales Recommendations

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Natasha_ENFP
    on

Hi, just wondering if anyone could recommend bathroom scales that are accurate and not expensive (I am in the UK). Thanks!

• posted by chezza1961
    on

Hi Natasha the scales I use are digital and were bought from tesco a few years back. As I recall they were less than a tenner and are accurate even now. Tesco are advertising on google 3 different lots of scales one for £7.00 one for £8.40 and weight watchers ones for £15. Asda are also advertising for glass scales at £10.00. Hope this helps.

• posted by Natasha_ENFP
    on

Hi Chezza, thank you! All those options are totally affordable! Thank you xxxxxx

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Hi, my scales are Salter mechanical ones as I prefer them to digital. £6 Tesco – for sale in other shops at £20!!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

If you want to splash a little more, there as some scales on amazon around the £16 to £18 mark, which give weight, BMI, bone density, fat% and hydration levels. Thinking of buying one myself!

• posted by Matrika
    on

I got some at Aldi that are fine.

Please log in or register to post a reply.