Advice please – eating out this Saturday

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tallyhoo
    on

I’m fine usually eating out especially at an Indian restaurant – that’s easy but we’re going to a Thai restaurant this Saturday (I need to always plan ahead at the moment!) and I want to know the best choice – am I right in thinking I could have a chicken satay for starter – I mean 1 skewer not a whole portion – and for main course would I be best off having something like a chicken and basil stir fry? Any suggestions gratefully received – clearly no rice and I’m driving so no wine!!

• posted by Poppyflower
    on

We eat Thai a lot. Since being on the BSD I have been eating dishes like chilli,basil stir fry or stir fry with ginger and garlic. I think most of the stir fry should be ok as long as there is no sweet chilli or palm sugar in the sauce . I also love a jungle curry but feel I need rice with this. I have had some curries with coconut milk and factor the extra calories into my day. I love Thai salads but fear there may be palm sugar in the dressings. Enjoy your night out !

• posted by Erosco67
    on

When we go to Thai – I stick to a Chicken Cashew Stir Fry and just take a tiny amount of rice to scoop up the sauce. Easy 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.