A walk in the Woods – starting April 1st

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Quetzal
    on

Physically passive, but stressful weeks. Working from home, running “home school” and continue working superlste hours. Eating more unhealthy food. Sitting. Stressful Eating. Took a 2 hour walk in the Woods tonight. This is it. No more unhealthy huge body. Feel like I need a serious change, serious weight loss. Have all the BSD books. And will. And have made a decision. Starting tomorrow! Need some support. Will not give up this time. Will post everyday a while and go for Long walks in the woods. Wish you all the best.

• posted by WindyJulz
    on

You sound like you are just in the right place mentally to get going on this journey Quetzal. Sounds like the best 2 hour walk in the woods ever, gained some perspective and motivation. If you can get on board with this way of eating I promise you you will be better equipped to deal with the stresses, its not easy, there will be challenges in the first few weeks but it is so enlightening.
    Ive just found my right head space again so here to support you if i can, I need a bit of your determination not to give up this time…..
    Have a great Day 1!!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Quetzal …. sounds like that walk took you further than you were expecting!
    Please consider becoming part of the weekly ‘One Week at a Time….’ thread. It is populated by newcomers, regulars and old hands, meaning there is a wealth of experience based knowledge, support and encouragement. I know you’d be most welcome to join that merry band.
    Meanwhile, best wishes to you. Will look forward to reading about your progress.

• posted by Quetzal
    on

Hi Windy – thanks a lot for encouraging words – hope you had a wonderful day and that your motivation is rising!
    Just came back from a long nice walk again – highlight of the day.

Please log in or register to post a reply.