800 Calories for men and women?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by larada
    on

Hi there, today is our first day, (Hubs and I) should we both have the same amount of calories 800? Thank you!

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi and welcome! Yes i guess its 800 for both of you! According to the book that is..tho you wd still lose if you upped it a little bit! But maybe more slowly.
    I can understand that question coz on 5:2 fasting the guys are allowed more cals than the girls.
    How has yr day gone? Hope you will browse round,lots of info amd some very inspiring and motivating stories! X

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I did wonder about that as most diets allow more for men. As long as they are all managing fine.

• posted by larada
    on

Thank you Yowzer49 and Sunshine-girl! I feel better to get your confirmation on that. 800 it is then! So far its going great. I just started reading the book but want to get started ASAP! Today! I am happy to say my hubby is on board. Have a great day!

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

I think it will be easier if youre both on board! You wont tantalise each other with the smell of toast and suchlike! X

Please log in or register to post a reply.