5th Day today but last 2 days not feeling great!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fi
    on

Starting off great on Monday and then on Wednesday starting feeling nauseous but managed OK and then yesterday did not feel great at all and took to my bed! Stuck with the diet though because I am actually enjoying the meals and (so far!) no cravings. Feeling great today and my skin is glowing so back to being positive. Went out and bought a book called ‘The Real Meal Revolution’ this morning – it was a bit expensive but I had some book vouchers still left from Christmas but I am sure you can get it on Amazon for cheaper. Nice recipes following the same food plan so will try some out. I also went into M&S to get some venison sausages (I know processed foods are not allowed but the venison sausages are quite meaty and I thought as long as I count the calories it should be OK but they didn’t have any – what they did have however was something called High Fibre Super Sausages (they have borlotti and cannellini beans in them) – had them for my lunch (2 sausages = 252 kcal) with some ratatouille. Delicious! That’s it – haven’t weighed myself yet as I only like to way once a week so will have to wait until Monday morning. My husband was worried about Sunday lunch but I said it was OK I can still cook a nice dinner but it will only be himself having the roast potatoes! Oh, one more thing, my mum said that there is a new programme starting all next week on BBC1 (after the morning news programme) with Gloria Hunniford who has been diagnosed with pre-diabetes and it seems that they will be discussing our diet amongst other things so should be interesting – have already set the recorder as I will be at work!

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Thanks for the heads up Fi, I’ll look out for the programme too. I felt the same as you two or three days in and found it difficult to work. But it seems to be passing now. I also found that having a coffee in the afternoon helped pep me up a lot. I have to watch my caffeine intake but I think a couple a week in the early afternoon might give me the energy to push through. All the best.

• posted by Fi
    on

Thanks Janet – I like to have a coffee after dinner – we have one of those nespresso machines so that is my treat at the end of the day!

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Yeah see that would keep me awake till 4!

Please log in or register to post a reply.