5 days in

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by viennasue
    on

I am 5 days into the Blood Sugar Diet and an so pleased 2 inches gone from my waist!!! already not sure about the wieght I am waiting for new scales, the old ones are donkeys years old and not accurate so I havent bothered weighing yet.
    I must say by the end of day two I suddenly felt different ,as though I’d dropped 20 years and still feel good….long may it last.
    Good luck with it everybody.

• posted by Carolynm
    on

Hi viennasue – you’ve made a fantastic start. Are you doing the BSD fast 800?

• posted by viennasue
    on

Hi,
    Yes I’m doing the 800 calorie and its going well. I do normally eat fairly healithly …just too much.. so am filling up on veg and surprisingly enough am not hungry and as I said feeling great so far.
    For me this is good as I don’t have breakfast usually so can have two slightly bigger meals and save a few cals for a natural greek yoghurt if I want anything sweet.
    When did you start?

• posted by JoJoBonetto
    on

I am on day 4 and I am starting to get to grips with some of the recipes now. For the first few days I improvised a lot so it wasn’t perfect. I decided that if the first week goes a bit awry it’s OK. I can always do 9 weeks if need be. I don’t find 800 calories hard but I did 5:2 in 2013 and 2014 and got on pretty well with that. I am not Diabetic. I have about 15 lb to lose and the bulk of it is around my middle. I am focusing more on inches than anything else. My mum is type 1. My Auntie is type 2. Carbs and sugar are my issues.

Please log in or register to post a reply.