5 days in

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Spuddy61
    on

5 days in…Desperate to get on the scales and would kill for a glass of wine. On a positive note I haven’t felt desperately hungry and have trained at the gym 3 times this week on very few calories. I hope the scales are going to be kind. How often do people weigh?

• posted by Llandudno
    on

I weigh in on a Monday as I can’t get my head around starting a diet on another day of the week , like you I haven’t been hungry and would like to jump on the scales and peek but am not I know how it feels if you do that and you haven’t lost a gram often that’s when you say stuff it and head towards the pantry isn’t it ? On Monday it will be my 2nd weigh in , last week I lost 2kg and 4 cm off my waist , some lose more some less, I have also made myself a graph , haven’t done that since I was at school , thought it would be good visually to plot the weight loss too, come back on here after you have weighed in…….

Please log in or register to post a reply.