4 weeks in

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MikeC
    on

28 days & I have lost 10 kilos. I feel great & as I am also on treatment for Hep C ( Solvadi) my liver function tests ALT is down to 25 from 390. So no more liver inflamation not even from fatty liver or hemachromatosis yep I had all the liver diseaese’s . I bought some new runners Hoka 1’s these are more padded than most brands so i dont get shin splints. I have walked /run 8 ks per day last 2 days burning 1000 calories per day & losing 1 kg each day.
    The diet has been fairly easy to stick to but with the Rugby & a Birthday in the last week i did blow it a couple of days. I hovered at 115 kg for 5 days in a holding pattern before exercise helped me break through the plateau.
    Im staying with it for as long as it takes to get down to 85 kg that another 25 Kg to lose . I may try a full water fast in a week or 2 . Im being monitored each week & my liver & pain clinic ( whiplash) doctors are amazed my bloods are great Blood pressure is now 110 over 65 . This is a life changer for me i can see a long future ahead with plenty of time to enjoy my retirement & my Grandkids. I may run out of money but hey whi cares wouldnt be deae for quids.
    Mike

• posted by catherine80
    on

Those are fantastic results, well done. I’m just starting today so a bit apprehensive about the 7 weeks ahead (can only do 7 weeks as I’m going on holidays and definitely wouldn’t be able to stick to 800 calories a day). I’ve done a water fast before and would love to do it again.

• posted by MikeC
    on

You will be surprised how easy it is to stick to. I usualy have just a coffe for breakfast the nothing all day until dinner . For dinner i have a Cup a Soup then 100 grams of natural greek yogart with some ground LSA. Othe days i may have 2 eggs & bacon no toast for brealfast no lunch & same dinner as above. At least once a week i have a small steak with brocalli . I keep busy and dont have any temptation in the fridge excep some trail mix . I have some diet Tonic water no calories for a drink at night pretend its a gin n tonic . Lol
    Mike

• posted by catherine80
    on

I hope you’re right! I work from home so the fridge is a constant temptation, but as I’m the one who does the shopping at least I get to choose what I put in it. Sounds like you’re keeping it simple which is what I want to do as I hate cooking! Thanks for the inspiration.

• posted by MREY
    on

What’s ground LSA? I like the water element.

• posted by MikeC
    on

Hi Mrey,
    LSA is linseed sunflower & Almond mix its ground fine. Made popluar with the liver cleansing diet it is available health food shops , coles, woolworths etc here in Australia. Its nice on salads with yogurt etc.

Please log in or register to post a reply.