4 weeks in………

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nonkynoo
    on

So I did it! I have lost 15.4 lbs during the first 3 weeks! Week 4 I have stayed the same but I expected that as I’m hormonal etc! But I can report that this time of my monthly cycle I would normally be craving all the Rubbish – which in turn would leave me bloated, fatigued and retaining a lot of water. My only issue with this diet is Insomnia? Wk 1 was ok wk 2 it was getting bad and by wk3 I was only managing 4 hrs a night! I researched low carb insomnia and hey presto there was such a thing. I’m now having a small bowl of porridge in the evening – which seems to have put things on an even keel. 😘

• posted by Red-Riding
    on

Great news, and great to hear the diet really works. Day 1 for me and just had lunch. Fingers crossed i’m as sucessfull as you have been.

• posted by Avila
    on

insomnia? I am only starting week 2 today but my first week experience was that instead of being up til midnight I have been ready for log out and lights out by 10pm….

So maybe opposite effects in different people? Or…

Well done Nonkynoo – and have a good start Red Riding – the Hello thread is busy chatter and ‘Starting Tomorrow’ has a batch of August starters. Welcome aboard.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Good thinking NONKYNOO x
    Welcome RED-RIDING! X
    Have a good week 2 AVILA..me too,sleeping not. Sure if its BSD or that i’ m taking magnesium..prob a combination of the two?
    HAppy MOnday all! 🌸🌸🌸🌸 x

• posted by Nonkynoo
    on

Good luck πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

Please log in or register to post a reply.