2 Weeks in, 16 Llbs lost!!! Anyone else got their fortnightly results?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MichaelT
    on

SW: 17st 11
    CW: 16st 9
    176cm Male – 27 y/o
    1st week was 11llbs loss and second week 5llbs loss

I’ve eaten 700-900 calories every day except 1 pre-planned 1200 cal day (I’ve given myself 5 for the 8 weeks).

I’ve got a £100 bet on with my house mate – he says I can’t stick to it. I’m finding the prospect of losing £100 if I go over my diet a great motivator!

I’ve been doing low “bad carbs” no potatoes, rice, pasta or bread, crisps, desserts, cakes etc. But have been allowing myself bananas on day when I am doing sport – which has worked well for energy and also satsumas which are a godsend when you’re really missing the sugar – as they’re so low calorie yet sweet.

How’s everyone else going? Don’t get me wrong it’s not been easy…but after the 1st week, as long as I eat plenty of vegetables to fill me up – hunger is not the issue more just not having the old vices. The huge weight and waist loss is really encouraging me to keep going.

• posted by Tightpants
    on

Yes! 16 days in, I have lost 6kg!!! Yay!

Please log in or register to post a reply.