12 WEEKS TODAY

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Steve.R
    on

Hi all well ive been going for 12 weeks today i went and got all of my blood tests done this morning looking forward to seeing my doctor on Friday afternoon so far i have lost a total of 24kg. I have not been this size for over 25 yrs my goal was 30kgs in 12 weeks so ill go a little over that . I walk on the treadmill every morning at 5am for one hour just short of 8klm and then do weights in the arvo for 30mins 6 days a week I find i dont need lunch or if i have lunch i dont need dinner never felt better would like to get to around 85kg currently 106kg another 3 months should see it done.

• posted by grburgess
    on

Good work Steve – keep it up.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Fantastic! Congratulations! What an inspiring story. Very best wishes for the final part of your journey to health! 🙂

• posted by SandraJH
    on

Hi Steve, congratulations.

I have been doing the diet for eight weeks. Can you tell me are you still following the 800 calorie diet at 12 weeks. I’ve been unsure if I should carry on or go on the 5:2

Thanks.
    Sandra

• posted by quinnt
    on

Hi Steve – well done and very inspirational.
    It good to see others at around my starting weight and what can be achieved – I think the exercise has made a lot of difference to you and I am gradually increasing the amount I am doing.
    Thanks for sharing

• posted by Steve.R
    on

Hi Sandra im on the 800 cal a day still find it easy so i just stayed on it i now find myself not feeling hungry during the day so i just have breakfast and dinner usually. I have read the 5:2 book also and some days ill fast also i found now that my body is not in a constant craving for foods, and it got easier as time went on. The exercise is a big part of it i dont think i would of got to the point i am now as quickly without it . Thanks all for your kind words and good luck to you all just dont give up ill post my blood test results friday night.

Cheers
    Steve

• posted by SandraJH
    on

Hi Steve, thanks for replying. I had been leaning towards staying on the 800 diet as I too found it easy to stick to. After your post I am going to continue until I have lost some more of my weight.
    Sandra

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi. I’m still doing 800 calories and will complete week 35 on Saturday. I had lots of weight to lose so just stuck with it. Now I’ve lost just over 6 stone and have 5 pounds to go to reach my target. Blood sugars now consistently in the normal range and other health improvements.

• posted by SandraJH
    on

That is great. Your weight loss is amazing. I feel like I have done ok during the eight weeks but I was not sure if it was good to continue but yourself and Steve have shown that it’s not a problem so I am going to continue until I’m at a weight I like.
    I was scepticle about my blood sugars going down as I had been diabetic for about seven years. However after a few weeks I was off my meds and I’m below the diabetic level constantly.

• posted by Steve.R
    on

wow well done captainlynne thats awesome i cant think off eating food any other way all thou im going o a 12 day cruise in November now thats going to be a challange haha.

Please log in or register to post a reply.