12 week online program

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nuttella
    on

First of all apologies if I’m posting this in the wrong area!

I have dabbled with this on & off for a while, but know that I it does work for me and that I feel better following this w.o.e. I am thinking of doing the 12 week online program which starts in June, but I am going on holiday at the end of June to Thassos, but wondered if this shouldn’t put me off? (I would be doing this program for weight loss, as I am not diabetic).

I also intend to get back on the wagon today & don’t want to wait until the official start date of the program.

Sorry if these are daft questions, but would appreciate any help!

Thank you.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi Nutella, I’m not sure why going on your holiday would put you off? Are you planning on keeping to the plan while you’re away? If so the support of the program may help. Even if you’re going to do a relaxed version. Many people have continued while on a holiday and maintained or even continued losing.

If you’re going off plan for the holiday then restarting when you come back then paying for the 12 weeks might be expensive.

Good luck whatever you decide. In my opinion is worth doing even for 4 weeks.

• posted by Nuttella
    on

Thanks Mariet, you are quite right, I am not intending to go off plan whilst I am away, I just need to make the right choices of food and not overindulge in them.

I am going to sign up for the course, but will start following the plan immediately using the book.

Thanks for your reply and help.

• posted by Leeleecheechee
    on

Hi Nutella

I started on 22nd May having been recently diagnosed with T2 ( still awaiting a 2nd blood test to confirm but I’m certain!)

Like you I signed up for the 12 week program as I figured by week 4 I might need that motivation support. It can’t hurt right and it was the money I am saving on booze so all good!

With that little more personalised support they may have great tips for your holiday eating but who knows?!

Currently having a coffee with single cream. First in years. It’s lush and already filling me up😄

• posted by Nuttella
    on

Hi,

Sounds like great minds think alike! I thought exactly the same with regards to starting now and getting a boost with the start of the course.

Good luck with the program, will be good to hear how you are getting on!

Please log in or register to post a reply.