12 week bsd program??

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Roxanna
    on

Has anyone joined the 12 week program. I am interested in joining but I’m a little confused on what I would be paying for. I mean that what is it that I get for £100? Is it worth it? Or is it better to just try myself?? Any help would be appreciated.

• posted by TrishaDawn
    on

I did the 12 week online programme last year but wouldn’t do it again. In many ways it was quite good. You were given weekly menus and shopping lists and could chose whether you were cooking for one or more people. A lot of the recipes were to be halved and eaten a day or two later.
    However I found that a lot of the recipes weren’t at all to my taste or needed too much preparation for that particular day, so I was substituting a lot of my own meals. There were experts who would answer any queries, but I found there wasn’t a lot of posts on the forums.
    There’s a very detailed and I think fair review of the programme by someone who joined the programme and posted her thoughts about the programme last year and I think it would help you decide for yourself.
    https://caloriebee.com/diets/The-Blood-Sugar-Diet-Review
    I’ve joined a Facebook group which is very active and there’s lots of information and accounts of people’s experiences with following Good luck, whatever you chose to do.

Please log in or register to post a reply.