10% yay!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fatfatgoaway
    on

I have lost 10% of my body weight which is something I never thought I could do. 25lbs in just over 6 weeks. Not only this I have hope for the first time in several years. I never thought I could survive without comfort eating or chocolate but haven’t done either. Cravings are rare but manageable and my depression is gone also! When something goes wrong instead of eating I have a hot bath or talk it over. Or if I’m on my own I ask will food change the situation and the answer is always that it would only add to my problems. So I have learned to sit with the yucky feelings and feel them. Cos they never stay forever. Cleaning and diy help also. This has been a life changer for me and I will forever be glad I found this way of eating.

• posted by LouiseKangooroo
    on

Yay indeed!! Well done @fatfatgoaway, you’re amazing!
    I found myself getting depressed every time i have too much white carbs now that I have made the move to low carbs, and it clears as soon as I clean up the diet. It’s crazy the impact food can have on our bodies and hormones 😳
    Keep up the good work 🙌

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Fatfatgoaway
    What a brilliant result. There are so many things in your post to cheer. It’s such a pleasure to read and I relate to it all. Really well done. I agree, it’s a life changer.
    Jennie xx

• posted by Helen52
    on

Well done @fatfatgoaway. That is amazing. I also reached the 10% mark last week and that is 25 pounds for me too!! I have fallen off the wagon a few times but found it easy just to get back on track the next day. I never thought I would get this far. The best thing is dropping 5 inches from my waist. I love reading everyone’s stories here. So motivating to read them and it makes me want to carry on. Thankyou so much. I couldn’t have got this far without you all.

Please log in or register to post a reply.