1 week to holiday ….EEEEEK!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by susieb
    on

I started the Fast800 diet on 14th March after umming and ahhing because I have a looming cruise at the end of this month. But, encouraged by you lovely people on this forum, I decided to go for it to lose a few lbs before the holiday, planning to do the entire 8 weeks properly on my return.

The first week went well, I lost 5lbs and 1″ off my belly. Last weekend I had a few glasses of wine (my downfall) but still continued to lose. Then, it started on Sunday night with a slice of pizza….
    The last few days I’ve been off the low-carb wagon, seemingly eating for the sake of it, even though it made me feel crap.

This morning I have woken with new determination (and bloating) with exactly 1 week to go before my holiday. Overall, I am still 3lbs down from where I started so I am thankful for that – but the inch went back on.

So, let me be a lesson to you in how NOT do do this diet! Ha ha!

Right, let’s see how many lbs I can lose this week – and hope to get that wretched inch back off my belly so my posh frock looks a little nicer.

Watch this space….!

• posted by hashimoto
    on

EEk, susieb, That carb bloating is awful isn’t it. Well, it should be a good reminder not to eat it again. I bet you will have some lovely food on the cruise, you could enjoy lots of delicious things but be mindful of the starchy carbs at the same time -then back to it for real after your cruise. Just think how much better you will look in your posh frock without the carb bloating and wretched carb ‘flu’.
    Hope you have a lovely time and that the inch disappears this week – but on the bright side it is probably due to the temporary bloating 🙂

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi susieb

Enjoy your cruise. Enjoy the low-carb food on offer and keep the starchy carbs at bay . How about lots of walking round the deck, and sightseeing trips. All that exercise😱

I’m sure you’ll look great in your posh frock. 😃

Please log in or register to post a reply.