1 GRAM CARB WRAP

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tululah
    on

Hi folks,
    I’m so sorry but someone asked me ages ago for the recipe for the 1g crab wrap I use but Ive been AWOL!!
    Anyway its really simple and you just need to keep trying it to get them perfected.

https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-tortilla-wraps/
    1 cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
    2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
    ½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
    ½ teaspoon Salt
    1 tablespoon Butter or Coconut Oil for dairy free
    1 cup Water boiling

I use them for pizza bases as well. Just make a bigger one then before you go to make a pizza fry it off in a pan to get it a bit more crispy before going in the oven.
    I use them for wraps every other day
    If you make them really thin you can get them browmed and crispy and use as crackers – just keep an eye n them in the oven.
    You can freeze them too.
    Flaxseed is an absolute god send on a low carb WOL. I use it for coatings and crumbs as well.
    Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• posted by MerryMelba
    on

Thank you Tululah, it was me who asked you for the recipe. 😺😺
    I’ll definitely make some of these soon. Very handy for me to have the freezer. 🌺🌺

• posted by Tululah
    on

Your welcome! Enjoy…just be careful though because they can also be a sneaky nutrional low carb conduit for less nutrional high carb tasties.:):):)

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thabks for posring that Tulula, will be giving these a try.

Please log in or register to post a reply.