๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ด

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Flower55
    on

Does anyone else suffer with insomnia….it’s driving me crazy at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I go to bed not feeling tired lie there for about an hour then have to get up. Sometimes I’m not going back to bed until 2am & a couple of times last week it was 4am!

• posted by Izzy
    on

In the book he suggests that some people might struggle to sleep, and that for some having their last meal later in the evening might help.

If you have the calories spare you could try a milky drink, or try almond milk – I’ve been using it for hot choc. It’s very low calorie. A cup of that with a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and a couple of sweetners is quite nice.

• posted by Flower55
    on

Thx Izzy you never fail to help people out on this site ๐Ÿ˜Š I always have last meal between 6.30-7pm so not too late. Think it a combination of type2 & the horrible menopause!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please log in or register to post a reply.