• Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
• 3 ounces of Italian salami, thinly sliced
• ½ teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning
• 4 tablespoons of butter
• ½ cup of organic tomatoes, diced
• 1 large spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
• 1 cup of onion, diced
• A handful of Italian flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
• 4 large pastured eggs
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• ½ cup of Kalamata olives, halved
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees and place spaghetti squash onrimmed baking sheet, cut side up. Spread 1 tablespoon of butter on each half and sprinkle with black pepper and salt.
Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
2. As the spaghetti bakes, heat a skillet and add remainingbutter to it. Once melted, add onions, garlic, pepper, and salt to taste. When the onion starts turning golden, add the salami and tomatoes.
3. Sauté for about 10 minutes and add in the olives.
4. Once done, scrape off the flesh from the spaghetti squashand mix it with the onion mixture. Create four wells in the mixture and crack an egg onto each.
5. Place pan in oven and bake the egg whites cook through.
Just before serving, sprinkle some fresh parsley.
Net carbs per serving: 13.25g
get more Recipes http://bit.ly/KETOFREEREC