I made this and absolutely love it! Perhaps a bit too much as I find it difficult to keep to a 35g portion with some greek yoghurt and a few raspberries but it’s very filling.
Quick and easy recipe – super healthy, low sugar and vegan! Serve with natural yoghurt and berries
A 70g serving has about 300 calories
• 50 g chopped almonds
• 50 g chopped walnuts
• 50 g chopped cashews
• 50 g shelled and chopped pistachios
• 50 g chopped dried apricots
• 50 g sultanas
• 50 g dried cranberries
• 50 g pumpkin seeds
• 50 g sunflower seeds
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
• 250g porridge oats (or 150g jumbo rolled oats and 100g oats)
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
• a pinch of salt
• 2 tablespoons (or a “glug”!) olive oil
• 1 orange zest or 1/4 finely chopped satsuma skin
Preheat the oven to (160 degrees C).
Combine everything and stir together. Spread the mixture out evenly onto a baking tin.
Bake in the preheated oven until crispy and toasted, about 18 to 20 minutes. Stir once halfway through.
allow to cool and then store in an airtight container- it will keep for weeks!